A few tablespoons shredded coconut
Fruits of choice (bananas, berries, cherries, mango, peaches, etc.)
1. Process dates in a food processor until they form a doughy ball
2. Sprinkle coconut in bottom of a 8” glass pie dish to cover
3. Flatten out date “dough” in your hand 1 section at a time laying it on top of coconut to make a crust. Keep a little aside for topping.
4. Make several layers of the fruit you chose on top of your crust-chop up any large fruit into bite sized peices.
5. Blend 1 banana and a handful of the other fruit you chose and pour on top of the heap.
6. Sprinkle with coconut and bits of date “dough.”
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Fat-free fruity dessert recipe!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Has anyone bought a Vita Mix from the US for use in Europe?ellie24 - 1 hour 47 min from now
I wondered where goneraw had gone...TammiTrue - 1 hour 54 min ago
Dehydrator experimentation dayClaireT - 3 hours 22 min ago
Raw Bacon Recipe - what happened to it?TammiTrue - 1 day 14 hours ago
Raw ThanksgivingClaireT - 3 days 5 hours ago