few Tbsp. shredded coconut
fruits of choice (bananas, berries, cherries, mango, peaches, etc.)
1. Process dates in a food processor until they form a doughy ball
2. Sprinkle coconut in bottom of a 8” glass pie dish to cover
3. Flatten out date “dough” in your hand 1 section at a time laying it on top of coconut to make a crust. Keep a little aside for topping.
4. Make several layers of the fruit you chose on top of your crust-chop up any large fruit into bite sized peices.
5. Blend 1 banana and a handful of the other fruit you chose and pour on top of the heap.
6. Sprinkle with coconut and bits of date “dough”.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Fat Free Fruity Dessert Recipe from my blog - www.lowfatrawrecipes.blogspot.com
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.