A few tablespoons shredded coconut
Fruits of choice (bananas, berries, cherries, mango, peaches, etc.)
1. Process dates in a food processor until they form a doughy ball
2. Sprinkle coconut in bottom of a 8” glass pie dish to cover
3. Flatten out date “dough” in your hand 1 section at a time laying it on top of coconut to make a crust. Keep a little aside for topping.
4. Make several layers of the fruit you chose on top of your crust-chop up any large fruit into bite sized peices.
5. Blend 1 banana and a handful of the other fruit you chose and pour on top of the heap.
6. Sprinkle with coconut and bits of date “dough.”
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Fat-free fruity dessert recipe!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is a subsitution for nutritional yeast ?foods - 1 hour 42 min ago
Daylight Diet and two meals a dayforeverafs - 8 hours 38 min ago
Will hyperthyroidism cause tooth decay?joycey - 1 day 9 hours ago
Has anyone bought a Vita Mix from the US for use in Europe?TammiTrue - 1 day 21 hours ago
parchment paper and dehydrating timeworkoutman4252 - 1 day 22 hours ago