A few tablespoons coconut (shredded)
Fruits of choice (bananas, berries, cherries, mango, peaches, etc.)
1. Process dates in a food processor until they form a doughy ball.
2. Sprinkle coconut in the bottom of a 8” glass pie dish to cover.
3. Flatten out date “dough” in your hand one section at a time laying it on top of coconut to make a crust. Keep a little aside for topping.
4. Make several layers of the fruit you chose on top of your crust. Chop up any large fruit into bite sized pieces.
5. Blend 1 banana and a handful of the other fruit you chose and pour on top of the heap.
6. Sprinkle with coconut and bits of date “dough.”
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Fat-free fruity dessert recipe!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?lea01 - 45 min 58 sec ago
How to make a morning smoothie when you have no timeanniestk - 17 hours 44 min ago
What is your favorite salad recipe?anniestk - 18 hours 2 min ago
Do guavas help lose weight and treat diarrhea?anniestk - 1 day 2 hours ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!anniestk - 1 day 2 hours ago