A few tablespoons shredded coconut
Fruits of choice (bananas, berries, cherries, mango, peaches, etc.)
1. Process dates in a food processor until they form a doughy ball
2. Sprinkle coconut in bottom of a 8” glass pie dish to cover
3. Flatten out date “dough” in your hand 1 section at a time laying it on top of coconut to make a crust. Keep a little aside for topping.
4. Make several layers of the fruit you chose on top of your crust-chop up any large fruit into bite sized peices.
5. Blend 1 banana and a handful of the other fruit you chose and pour on top of the heap.
6. Sprinkle with coconut and bits of date “dough.”
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Fat-free fruity dessert recipe!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Do chia seeds need soaking?TammiTrue - 2 hours 59 min ago
Anyone going through menopause and raw?ClaireT - 4 hours 28 min ago
i need serious help!bobsm - 19 hours 27 min ago
Water from older coconutsClaireT - 1 day 16 min ago
I was wondering if anyone here makes sauerkraut?Romey - 1 day 10 hours ago