few Tbsp. shredded coconut
fruits of choice (bananas, berries, cherries, mango, peaches, etc.)
1. Process dates in a food processor until they form a doughy ball
2. Sprinkle coconut in bottom of a 8â€ glass pie dish to cover
3. Flatten out date â€œdoughâ€ in your hand 1 section at a time laying it on top of coconut to make a crust. Keep a little aside for topping.
4. Make several layers of the fruit you chose on top of your crust-chop up any large fruit into bite sized peices.
5. Blend 1 banana and a handful of the other fruit you chose and pour on top of the heap.
6. Sprinkle with coconut and bits of date â€œdoughâ€.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Fat Free Fruity Dessert Recipe from my blog - www.lowfatrawrecipes.blogspot.com
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Should we supplement on a raw diet.LolaQuiz - 1 day 2 hours ago
Greetings All!LolaQuiz - 1 day 2 hours ago
Oh No, my hair is breaking offClaire Turnip - 2 days 17 hours ago
HELPPP! RAW VEGAN GIRLS ONLY!Claire Turnip - 1 week 1 day ago
Which should I get - Omega Vert VRT330 or Omega 8006?Claire Turnip - 1 week 4 days ago