A few tablespoons coconut (shredded)
Fruits of choice (bananas, berries, cherries, mango, peaches, etc.)
1. Process dates in a food processor until they form a doughy ball.
2. Sprinkle coconut in the bottom of a 8” glass pie dish to cover.
3. Flatten out date “dough” in your hand one section at a time laying it on top of coconut to make a crust. Keep a little aside for topping.
4. Make several layers of the fruit you chose on top of your crust. Chop up any large fruit into bite sized pieces.
5. Blend 1 banana and a handful of the other fruit you chose and pour on top of the heap.
6. Sprinkle with coconut and bits of date “dough.”
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Fat-free fruity dessert recipe!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?Matt_Raw - 15 hours 37 min ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 2 days 39 min ago
Family food and raw foodcelinew - 2 days 3 hours ago
Really Dry Skinpauliasmith6745 - 2 days 6 hours ago
so lonely in Green Bay, WIsabrinag - 2 days 13 hours ago