Rating4.3/5 (from 8 ratings)4.25
2 cups pecans (unsoaked)
1 cup dates (pitted, chopped)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon cacao or cocoa powder
Squirt of agave or honey
3 1/2 cups pumpkin (cubed)
1 ripe avocado (peeled, seedless)
1 1/2 cups dates (pitted)
1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
Pumpkin pie spice
Touch of agave or honey
1 tablespoon Psyllium powder
1 cup almonds (soaked)
Squirt of maple syrup, agave, or honey
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Combine the pecans, dates, cinnamon, cacao/cocoa powder, and sweetener in your high tech blender or food processor, whichever you prefer.
2. Press into a pie pan evenly and set in the fridge.
3. Chop the diced pumpkin cubes in a food processor until finely chopped. Transfer the pumpkin into your blender and add the avocado, coconut oil, chopped dates, pumpkin spice (about a teaspoon or less), Psyllium powder, and sweetener until thoroughly mixed.
4. Pour into the pie pan over the crust. Sprinkle some cinnamon over top. Set in the fridge.
5. Blend the almonds, sweetener, vanilla, and some water and control the consistency of the cream you want: more water for a thinner base or less for thicker. You can also add some cacao/cocoa powder to make a chocolate version, but you will need a little more sweetener. I made 2 kinds as pictured, vanilla and chocolate.
6. When complete, set in the fridge. Everything should be ready within an hour. I like to let mine sit in the fridge for around 2 hours but anything works.
OceanBliss's ThoughtsBy OceanBliss
This pumpkin pie is amazingly scrumptious!
I make it whenever I have a craving for pumpkin, but holidays are best.
I try to sneak the entire pie to myself but there’s always someone who comes along who wants a piece.
My pie doesn’t last one single night! It’s heavenly.
If the pie crust breaks as you serve it, it’s normal lol, I seem to always break mine.
I hope you enjoy!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Botox treatment to enhance the facial appearance?schwam66 - 1 hour 12 min ago
vitamins on a raw dietschwam66 - 2 hours 37 min ago
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 3 days 8 hours ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 3 days 8 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 6 days 14 hours ago