2 cups pumpkin (pureed)
1 1/2 cups cashews (soaked)
6 tablespoons coconut oil
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup agave nectar
1 cup pecans
1/4 to 1/3 cup dates
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 pinch of sea salt
1. Soak cashews overnight and rinse well.
2. Put in blender with other ingredients and blend until smooth. You may also wish to put everything, except the pumpkin puree, into the blender, blend, and then fold in the puree.
3. In a food processor, blend pecans with cinnamon and sea salt until crumbly.
4. Add dates, starting at 1/4 cup, and blend. Add dates as needed until doughy consistency is reached (i.e., the mixture sticks together).
5. Press into pan. Add the mousse.
6. Chill in fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
Cupcakes revenge's ThoughtsBy cupcakes revenge
A delicious and light pumpkin mousse atop a spiced pecan base.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 4 days 8 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 1 week 1 hour ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 1 week 11 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 1 week 11 hours ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?marinay4510 - 1 week 11 hours ago