2 cups pumpkin (pureed)
1 1/2 cups cashews (soaked)
6 tablespoons coconut oil
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup agave nectar
1 cup pecans
1/4 to 1/3 cup dates
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 pinch of sea salt
1. Soak cashews overnight and rinse well.
2. Put in blender with other ingredients and blend until smooth. You may also wish to put everything, except the pumpkin puree, into the blender, blend, and then fold in the puree.
3. In a food processor, blend pecans with cinnamon and sea salt until crumbly.
4. Add dates, starting at 1/4 cup, and blend. Add dates as needed until doughy consistency is reached (i.e., the mixture sticks together).
5. Press into pan. Add the mousse.
6. Chill in fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
Cupcakes revenge's ThoughtsBy cupcakes revenge
A delicious and light pumpkin mousse atop a spiced pecan base.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 11 hours 45 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 11 hours 46 min ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 11 hours 48 min ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 1 day 18 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 4 days 23 hours ago