2 cups pumpkin (pureed)
1 1/2 cups cashews (soaked)
6 tablespoons coconut oil
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup agave nectar
1 cup pecans
1/4 to 1/3 cup dates
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 pinch of sea salt
1. Soak cashews overnight and rinse well.
2. Put in blender with other ingredients and blend until smooth. You may also wish to put everything, except the pumpkin puree, into the blender, blend, and then fold in the puree.
3. In a food processor, blend pecans with cinnamon and sea salt until crumbly.
4. Add dates, starting at 1/4 cup, and blend. Add dates as needed until doughy consistency is reached (i.e., the mixture sticks together).
5. Press into pan. Add the mousse.
6. Chill in fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
Cupcakes revenge's ThoughtsBy cupcakes revenge
A delicious and light pumpkin mousse atop a spiced pecan base.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Printing a recipeanewme - 5 hours 17 min ago
On and off RawRequisite - 15 hours 13 min ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 1 day 17 hours ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 6 days 8 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 6 days 8 hours ago