1 papaya or mango, or 1 pint strawberries or cherries (sliced)
1 cup pecans (soaked 24 hours)
1 1/2 cup pecans (unsoaked)
3/4 cup water
5-10 dates (soaked)
1/2 vanilla bean (cut into tiny pieces)
1 tablespoon raw honey
Dash of shoyu
1. In a 9-inch glass pie pan, arrange 1 layer of sliced bananas in a slightly overlapped spiral.
2. Slice fruit 1/4 inch thin and layer over bananas.
3. Repeat step 1 and compress fruit down evenly with hands.
4. Blend soaked pecans, dates, water, and vanilla. Pour into fruit crust.
5. Dehydrate at 95 F for 3 hours.
6. In a small bowl, blend honey with water and shoyu and toss in pecans.
7. Arrange pecans on pie. Chill in fridge.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Keeps for a couple days.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
blackheads!!!Ashleybennet - 6 hours 44 min ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 1 day 14 hours ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?ClaireT - 1 day 15 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?wildebeest - 1 day 23 hours ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 3 days 14 hours ago