1 papaya or mango, or 1 pint strawberries or cherries (sliced)
1 cup pecans (soaked 24 hours)
1 1/2 cup pecans (unsoaked)
3/4 cup water
5-10 dates (soaked)
1/2 vanilla bean (cut into tiny pieces)
1 tablespoon raw honey
Dash of shoyu
1. In a 9-inch glass pie pan, arrange 1 layer of sliced bananas in a slightly overlapped spiral.
2. Slice fruit 1/4 inch thin and layer over bananas.
3. Repeat step 1 and compress fruit down evenly with hands.
4. Blend soaked pecans, dates, water, and vanilla. Pour into fruit crust.
5. Dehydrate at 95 F for 3 hours.
6. In a small bowl, blend honey with water and shoyu and toss in pecans.
7. Arrange pecans on pie. Chill in fridge.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Keeps for a couple days.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?anewme - 23 hours 34 min ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 2 days 19 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 2 days 19 hours ago
Parasite Cleansealexbro - 3 days 6 hours ago
Best Juicer?jerocarson - 3 days 7 hours ago