1 papaya or mango, or 1 pint strawberries or cherries (sliced)
1 cup pecans (soaked 24 hours)
1 1/2 cup pecans (unsoaked)
3/4 cup water
5-10 dates (soaked)
1/2 vanilla bean (cut into tiny pieces)
1 tablespoon raw honey
Dash of shoyu
1. In a 9-inch glass pie pan, arrange 1 layer of sliced bananas in a slightly overlapped spiral.
2. Slice fruit 1/4 inch thin and layer over bananas.
3. Repeat step 1 and compress fruit down evenly with hands.
4. Blend soaked pecans, dates, water, and vanilla. Pour into fruit crust.
5. Dehydrate at 95 F for 3 hours.
6. In a small bowl, blend honey with water and shoyu and toss in pecans.
7. Arrange pecans on pie. Chill in fridge.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Keeps for a couple days.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Natural Hair ColorClaireT - 7 hours 36 min ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 5 days 8 min ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 1 week 17 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 1 week 1 day ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 1 week 1 day ago