- 1 large cucumber
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- couple handfuls of baby greens
- handful parsley (or other herb of choice - cilantro, basil, etc)
- 1 zucchini, peeled
- 1/2 small red bell pepper
- juice of 1 lemon
1. Cut cucumber into thin strips using a vegetable peeler.
2. Lay 3-4 cucumber slices on work surface being sure to overlap long edges (making a rectangular shape)
3. lay greens and tomatoes on edge of cucumber rectangle closest to you.
4. Roll the greens and tomatoes up in cucumber wrap.
5. For the sauce, blend parsley, pepper, zucchini, and lemon juice in blender.
6. Arrange rolls on plate and top with sauce.
I liked the parsley sauce, but think this would be even better with cilantro. I planned to use cilantro, but realized we didn't have any once I started making it.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
For other low fat raw vegan recipes check out my blog http://the811recipespot.blogspot.com
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
cravings for dense sweet food & tahiniClaireT - 7 hours 55 min ago
2 MONTHS VEGAN AND SOOO BLOATED!!!!! HELP!TammiTrue - 2 days 7 hours ago
Anyone going through menopause and raw?ClaireT - 2 days 9 hours ago
Help and Suggestions?Fruity - 2 days 14 hours ago
i need serious help!Fruity - 2 days 15 hours ago