- 1 large cucumber
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- couple handfuls of baby greens
- handful parsley (or other herb of choice - cilantro, basil, etc)
- 1 zucchini, peeled
- 1/2 small red bell pepper
- juice of 1 lemon
1. Cut cucumber into thin strips using a vegetable peeler.
2. Lay 3-4 cucumber slices on work surface being sure to overlap long edges (making a rectangular shape)
3. lay greens and tomatoes on edge of cucumber rectangle closest to you.
4. Roll the greens and tomatoes up in cucumber wrap.
5. For the sauce, blend parsley, pepper, zucchini, and lemon juice in blender.
6. Arrange rolls on plate and top with sauce.
I liked the parsley sauce, but think this would be even better with cilantro. I planned to use cilantro, but realized we didn't have any once I started making it.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
For other low fat raw vegan recipes check out my blog http://the811recipespot.blogspot.com
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Daylight Diet and two meals a dayforeverafs - 1 hour 25 min ago
Will hyperthyroidism cause tooth decay?joycey - 1 day 2 hours ago
Has anyone bought a Vita Mix from the US for use in Europe?TammiTrue - 1 day 14 hours ago
parchment paper and dehydrating timeworkoutman4252 - 1 day 14 hours ago
Dehydrator experimentation dayFee - 1 day 16 hours ago