- 1 large cucumber
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- couple handfuls of baby greens
- handful parsley (or other herb of choice - cilantro, basil, etc)
- 1 zucchini, peeled
- 1/2 small red bell pepper
- juice of 1 lemon
1. Cut cucumber into thin strips using a vegetable peeler.
2. Lay 3-4 cucumber slices on work surface being sure to overlap long edges (making a rectangular shape)
3. lay greens and tomatoes on edge of cucumber rectangle closest to you.
4. Roll the greens and tomatoes up in cucumber wrap.
5. For the sauce, blend parsley, pepper, zucchini, and lemon juice in blender.
6. Arrange rolls on plate and top with sauce.
I liked the parsley sauce, but think this would be even better with cilantro. I planned to use cilantro, but realized we didn't have any once I started making it.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
For other low fat raw vegan recipes check out my blog http://the811recipespot.blogspot.com
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Newbie PageClaireT - 1 day 10 min ago
Does anyone else experience thisgesolgonheather - 2 days 2 hours ago
unsuccessful printing of ebook. Help?!The Rawtarian - 4 days 4 hours ago
Maca, friend or foe?ClaireT - 1 week 2 days ago
Is The Fish Oil Good for Health?vicky_spd15 - 1 week 2 days ago