- 1 large cucumber
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- couple handfuls of baby greens
- handful parsley (or other herb of choice - cilantro, basil, etc)
- 1 zucchini, peeled
- 1/2 small red bell pepper
- juice of 1 lemon
1. Cut cucumber into thin strips using a vegetable peeler.
2. Lay 3-4 cucumber slices on work surface being sure to overlap long edges (making a rectangular shape)
3. lay greens and tomatoes on edge of cucumber rectangle closest to you.
4. Roll the greens and tomatoes up in cucumber wrap.
5. For the sauce, blend parsley, pepper, zucchini, and lemon juice in blender.
6. Arrange rolls on plate and top with sauce.
I liked the parsley sauce, but think this would be even better with cilantro. I planned to use cilantro, but realized we didn't have any once I started making it.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
A great low fat vegan recipe!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 14 min 39 sec ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 15 min 44 sec ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 17 min 19 sec ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 1 day 7 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 4 days 11 hours ago