- 1 large cucumber
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- couple handfuls of baby greens
- handful parsley (or other herb of choice - cilantro, basil, etc)
- 1 zucchini, peeled
- 1/2 small red bell pepper
- juice of 1 lemon
1. Cut cucumber into thin strips using a vegetable peeler.
2. Lay 3-4 cucumber slices on work surface being sure to overlap long edges (making a rectangular shape)
3. lay greens and tomatoes on edge of cucumber rectangle closest to you.
4. Roll the greens and tomatoes up in cucumber wrap.
5. For the sauce, blend parsley, pepper, zucchini, and lemon juice in blender.
6. Arrange rolls on plate and top with sauce.
I liked the parsley sauce, but think this would be even better with cilantro. I planned to use cilantro, but realized we didn't have any once I started making it.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
For other low fat raw vegan recipes check out my blog http://the811recipespot.blogspot.com
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Change in eye colourClaireT - 1 day 7 hours ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 2 days 5 hours ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 2 days 18 hours ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 3 days 13 hours ago
New Mommy and NEED Weightloss SupportRin - 3 days 13 hours ago