- 1 large cucumber
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- couple handfuls of baby greens
- handful parsley (or other herb of choice - cilantro, basil, etc)
- 1 zucchini, peeled
- 1/2 small red bell pepper
- juice of 1 lemon
1. Cut cucumber into thin strips using a vegetable peeler.
2. Lay 3-4 cucumber slices on work surface being sure to overlap long edges (making a rectangular shape)
3. lay greens and tomatoes on edge of cucumber rectangle closest to you.
4. Roll the greens and tomatoes up in cucumber wrap.
5. For the sauce, blend parsley, pepper, zucchini, and lemon juice in blender.
6. Arrange rolls on plate and top with sauce.
I liked the parsley sauce, but think this would be even better with cilantro. I planned to use cilantro, but realized we didn't have any once I started making it.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
A great low fat vegan recipe!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Paypal Transfer / Paypal Login ( http://carder007.tv )carder007tv - 9 hours 43 min ago
( Web: http://carder007.tv )We Sell CC,CVV,Bank Login,Paypal,Dumps,Western Unioncarder007tv - 9 hours 44 min ago
Bank Login / Bank Transfer ( Web: http://carder007.tv )carder007tv - 9 hours 44 min ago
Dumps with Pin track 1 & 2 ( http://carder007.tv ) of chinese , taiwan , Uk, UScarder007tv - 10 hours 27 min ago
Western Union Transfer , WU Bug , wu transfer ( http://carder007.tv )carder007tv - 10 hours 28 min ago