- 1 large cucumber
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- couple handfuls of baby greens
- handful parsley (or other herb of choice - cilantro, basil, etc)
- 1 zucchini, peeled
- 1/2 small red bell pepper
- juice of 1 lemon
1. Cut cucumber into thin strips using a vegetable peeler.
2. Lay 3-4 cucumber slices on work surface being sure to overlap long edges (making a rectangular shape)
3. lay greens and tomatoes on edge of cucumber rectangle closest to you.
4. Roll the greens and tomatoes up in cucumber wrap.
5. For the sauce, blend parsley, pepper, zucchini, and lemon juice in blender.
6. Arrange rolls on plate and top with sauce.
I liked the parsley sauce, but think this would be even better with cilantro. I planned to use cilantro, but realized we didn't have any once I started making it.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
A great low fat vegan recipe!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
On and off RawCreativelycc - 2 hours 59 min ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?Creativelycc - 3 hours 13 min ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 3 days 13 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 3 days 14 hours ago
Parasite Cleansealexbro - 4 days 25 min ago