Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
½ cup blueberries
2 tablespoons coconut
3 Dixie cups
3 plastic spoons or knifes
1. Put 1 banana in the food processor with 3 strawberries and pulse till smooth.
2. Evenly distribute the red mixture into the 3 Dixie cups.
3. Put 1 banana in the food processor with the coconut and pulse till smooth.
4. Evenly distribute the white mixture into the Dixie cups on top of the red mixture.
5. Put 1 banana in the food processor with 1/2 cup blueberries and pulse till smooth.
6. Evenly distribute the blue mixture on the red and white mixtures.
7. Freeze for at least 4 hours. It makes it easier to remover the pops from the Dixie cup if you run it under warm water.
Hannah.hunnicutt's ThoughtsBy hannah.hunnicutt
It's that time of the year.
This is a great treat for kids and adults for 4th of July celebrations.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Has anyone tried the bentonite Detox ?francesr - 4 hours 25 min ago
Change in eye colourClaireT - 2 days 4 hours ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 3 days 2 hours ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 3 days 15 hours ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 4 days 10 hours ago