Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
½ cup blueberries
2 tablespoons coconut
3 Dixie cups
3 plastic spoons or knifes
1. Put 1 banana in the food processor with 3 strawberries and pulse till smooth.
2. Evenly distribute the red mixture into the 3 Dixie cups.
3. Put 1 banana in the food processor with the coconut and pulse till smooth.
4. Evenly distribute the white mixture into the Dixie cups on top of the red mixture.
5. Put 1 banana in the food processor with 1/2 cup blueberries and pulse till smooth.
6. Evenly distribute the blue mixture on the red and white mixtures.
7. Freeze for at least 4 hours. It makes it easier to remover the pops from the Dixie cup if you run it under warm water.
Hannah.hunnicutt's ThoughtsBy hannah.hunnicutt
It's that time of the year.
This is a great treat for kids and adults for 4th of July celebrations.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
jackfruitClaireT - 2 days 21 hours ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 6 days 47 min ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 6 days 23 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 1 week 10 sec ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 1 week 5 hours ago