Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
½ cup blueberries
2 tablespoons coconut
3 Dixie cups
3 plastic spoons or knifes
1. Put 1 banana in the food processor with 3 strawberries and pulse till smooth.
2. Evenly distribute the red mixture into the 3 Dixie cups.
3. Put 1 banana in the food processor with the coconut and pulse till smooth.
4. Evenly distribute the white mixture into the Dixie cups on top of the red mixture.
5. Put 1 banana in the food processor with 1/2 cup blueberries and pulse till smooth.
6. Evenly distribute the blue mixture on the red and white mixtures.
7. Freeze for at least 4 hours. It makes it easier to remover the pops from the Dixie cup if you run it under warm water.
Hannah.hunnicutt's ThoughtsBy hannah.hunnicutt
It's that time of the year.
This is a great treat for kids and adults for 4th of July celebrations.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
How do you not get bored of just raw fruit and veg 24-7?????jeddoveyl - 29 min 56 sec ago
Natural Hair ColorClaireT - 13 hours 28 min ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 5 days 5 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 1 week 23 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 1 week 1 day ago