Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
Yield2 Dixie cup sized pops
1 tablespoon coconut shavings (dried)
1 tablespoon lime juice or to taste
5 strawberries (depending on how big they are)
½ cup blueberries
¼ cup pomegranate arils (frozen)
3 small bowls
2 Dixie cups or popsicle molds
2 popsicle sticks, plastic knives, chopsticks, etc. (for handles)
1. Blend banana, coconut, and lime juice in food processor until well pureed and fluffy looking.
2. Taste as you add lime juice a little at a time, until it reaches a flavor that you’re happy with. Put into a small bowl and set aside.
3. Puree strawberries, adding up to 2 teaspoons of water, if needed, until very smooth and creamy (this can take a while). Put into a bowl and set aside.
4. Add blueberries, arils, and blackberries and puree for a long time to make sure everything is blended really well. It should be a navy/royal blue color.
5. Press the mixture through a sieve with a spoon, working it until everything has passed through but the arils (takes about 3-5 minutes). If it seems like the pulp isn’t going through, then scrape the bottom of the sieve to unclog it. :D
6. Divide the 3 fruit purees between each Dixie cup (should fit just right), starting with strawberry, then banana, and finally blueberry.
7. If your purees are thick enough, you can immediately put the handle/sticks in. But if it’s a little runny, you may want to freeze it for 15-30 minutes first.
8. Freeze until hard and eat!
KhaasLadki's ThoughtsBy KhaasLadki
I looked at my family’s box of ‘real’ Bomb Pops in the freezer and decided to make some changes to the recipe as I was throwing it together.
Turned out great!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Hello Rawtarianstravisb - 3 hours 28 min ago
blackheads!!!travisb - 4 hours 30 min ago
Wheatgrass in LA !!!bluesky-raw vegan - 16 hours 37 min ago
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 1 day 17 hours ago
Homemade almond butter?amytee - 2 days 30 min ago