2 cups buckwheat (sprouted, dehydrated)
2 cups sunflower seeds (soaked 24 hours)
2 1/3 cup chopped jicama
1/3 cup chopped leek
1 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/4 cup dried rosemary
3 tablespoons garlic powder or 3 cloves fresh garlic
2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon cayenne
1 1/2 salt
1. In a food processor, blend the soaked seeds to a pate and transfer to a bowl.
2. Combine jicama with the leek, garlic, rosemary, bell pepper, cayenne, and sea salt in the food processor and blend until finely minced.
3. Add the seeds and mix together thoroughly.
4. Spread a 1/2 inch even layer of the mixture onto Teflex sheets in a dehydrator.
5. Score the dough into even squares as small as you want the croutons to be.
6. Dehydrate at 110 Fahrenheit for 12 to 16 hours.
7. Remove the Teflex sheet about halfway through dehydrating and break apart the croutons.
8. Rosemary croutons will keep for about one month in a sealed container.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Great with salad!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 3 days 5 hours ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 3 days 5 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 6 days 11 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 6 days 11 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 1 week 18 hours ago