Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1/2 cup sprouted sunflower seeds
1 cup water
Agave to taste
Cinnamon to taste
Sea salt to taste
1-2 medjool dates
1-2 scoops lecithin
1. About a half a cup of sprouted sunflower seeds (I soaked them for about 3-4 hours).
2. About a cup of filtered cool water.
3. Place the above items in the blender.
4. Add Agave, to your like.
5. Add cinnamon, to your like (the more the better!).
6. Add a very small dash of sea salt.
7. 1-2 Medjool dates or maple syrup powder(optional).
8. 1-2 scoops of lecithin (optional).
Blend until a creamy consistency (will be creamy with/without the lecithin).
1. Instead of adding cinnamon and dates. Add some coconut cream and carob.
2. Try freezing, either way, this makes a great ice cream.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Has anyone tried the bentonite Detox ?ClaireT - 22 hours 39 min ago
Change in eye colourClaireT - 3 days 23 hours ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 4 days 21 hours ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 5 days 10 hours ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 6 days 5 hours ago