Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1/2 cup sprouted sunflower seeds
1 cup water
Agave to taste
Cinnamon to taste
Sea salt to taste
1-2 medjool dates
1-2 scoops lecithin
1. About a half a cup of sprouted sunflower seeds (I soaked them for about 3-4 hours).
2. About a cup of filtered cool water.
3. Place the above items in the blender.
4. Add Agave, to your like.
5. Add cinnamon, to your like (the more the better!).
6. Add a very small dash of sea salt.
7. 1-2 Medjool dates or maple syrup powder(optional).
8. 1-2 scoops of lecithin (optional).
Blend until a creamy consistency (will be creamy with/without the lecithin).
1. Instead of adding cinnamon and dates. Add some coconut cream and carob.
2. Try freezing, either way, this makes a great ice cream.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Coconut Goddess' raw vegan diet plan for fat loss and healthCoconut Goddess - 1 hour 34 min ago
Detox Rash?????sherryllmillicentp - 21 hours 17 min ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?Coconut Goddess - 1 day 45 min ago
Healthy Choice for not so hip ( mywinlife.com/edwardsgroup )Wayne - 1 day 12 hours ago
New Raw Potluck - Philadelphia, PA Suburbspram3010 - 3 days 1 hour ago