Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1/2 cup sprouted sunflower seeds
1 cup water
Agave to taste
Cinnamon to taste
Sea salt to taste
1-2 medjool dates
1-2 scoops lecithin
1. About a half a cup of sprouted sunflower seeds (I soaked them for about 3-4 hours).
2. About a cup of filtered cool water.
3. Place the above items in the blender.
4. Add Agave, to your like.
5. Add cinnamon, to your like (the more the better!).
6. Add a very small dash of sea salt.
7. 1-2 Medjool dates or maple syrup powder(optional).
8. 1-2 scoops of lecithin (optional).
Blend until a creamy consistency (will be creamy with/without the lecithin).
1. Instead of adding cinnamon and dates. Add some coconut cream and carob.
2. Try freezing, either way, this makes a great ice cream.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 1 day 4 hours ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 1 day 5 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 4 days 10 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 4 days 10 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 5 days 17 hours ago