Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1/2 cup sprouted sunflower seeds
1 cup water
Agave to taste
Cinnamon to taste
Sea salt to taste
1-2 medjool dates
1-2 scoops lecithin
1. About a half a cup of sprouted sunflower seeds (I soaked them for about 3-4 hours).
2. About a cup of filtered cool water.
3. Place the above items in the blender.
4. Add Agave, to your like.
5. Add cinnamon, to your like (the more the better!).
6. Add a very small dash of sea salt.
7. 1-2 Medjool dates or maple syrup powder(optional).
8. 1-2 scoops of lecithin (optional).
Blend until a creamy consistency (will be creamy with/without the lecithin).
1. Instead of adding cinnamon and dates. Add some coconut cream and carob.
2. Try freezing, either way, this makes a great ice cream.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
SuperfoodsClaireT - 2 hours 23 min ago
Your favorite Raw ice cream recipe?davidw - 2 days 13 hours ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?bananaboy - 3 days 2 hours ago
16 month old teeth dissolving/crumbling off --- HELPdianas - 3 days 3 hours ago
Apple Cider Vinegar enemas?KoloToo - 3 days 3 hours ago