Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
- 1 package raw sea spaghetti
- 2 ounces fresh basil
- 1/2 cup raw pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 T nutritional yeast (optional, but yummy and rich in B vitamins!)
- 1/4 cup olive oil, and more as needed
- 1/4 t salt, or to taste
- Soak the sea spaghetti overnight in the fridge. Rinse, if desired, and set aside.
- In a food processor, blend all the other ingredients to make pesto. Add a little more olive oil if it's too dry.
- Toss the sea spaghetti with the pesto, arrange on a serving plate, and enjoy!
Sirova's ThoughtsBy Sirova
When soaked, sea spaghetti becomes large and soft like tagliatelle noodles, and when coated in a delicious raw pesto sauce, it is so similar to real pasta you won't believe your taste buds!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Hello Rawtarianstravisb - 12 hours 30 min ago
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 20 hours 12 min ago
Homemade almond butter?amytee - 1 day 3 hours ago
raw food in richmond, VAmegkup - 1 day 20 hours ago
BuckwheatHarmony1 - 1 day 21 hours ago