Tagliatelle Al Pesto
Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
- 1 package raw sea spaghetti
- 2 ounces fresh basil
- 1/2 cup raw pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 T nutritional yeast (optional, but yummy and rich in B vitamins!)
- 1/4 cup olive oil, and more as needed
- 1/4 t salt, or to taste
- Soak the sea spaghetti overnight in the fridge. Rinse, if desired, and set aside.
- In a food processor, blend all the other ingredients to make pesto. Add a little more olive oil if it's too dry.
- Toss the sea spaghetti with the pesto, arrange on a serving plate, and enjoy!
Sirova's ThoughtsBy Sirova
When soaked, sea spaghetti becomes large and soft like tagliatelle noodles, and when coated in a delicious raw pesto sauce, it is so similar to real pasta you won't believe your taste buds!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 23 hours 29 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 23 hours 30 min ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 23 hours 31 min ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 2 days 6 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 5 days 11 hours ago