Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
- 1 package raw sea spaghetti
- 2 ounces fresh basil
- 1/2 cup raw pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 T nutritional yeast (optional, but yummy and rich in B vitamins!)
- 1/4 cup olive oil, and more as needed
- 1/4 t salt, or to taste
- Soak the sea spaghetti overnight in the fridge. Rinse, if desired, and set aside.
- In a food processor, blend all the other ingredients to make pesto. Add a little more olive oil if it's too dry.
- Toss the sea spaghetti with the pesto, arrange on a serving plate, and enjoy!
Sirova's ThoughtsBy Sirova
When soaked, sea spaghetti becomes large and soft like tagliatelle noodles, and when coated in a delicious raw pesto sauce, it is so similar to real pasta you won't believe your taste buds!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Can broccoli be eaten raw?TammiTrue - 10 hours 35 min ago
Detox Rash?????Harmony1 - 1 day 13 hours ago
Coconut Goddess' raw vegan diet plan for fat loss and healthClaireT - 2 days 12 hours ago
Do chia seeds need soaking?TammiTrue - 1 week 13 hours ago
Activated Living Hemp FoodsTammiTrue - 1 week 13 hours ago