Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
2 teaspoons lemon juice
Water (to desired consistency)
1. Peel and pit the avocados.
2. Slice the apples in half from the top down, and use a melon baller to remove the seeds.
3. Peel if you don’t want anything chewy in your pudding (I left mine on), and chop into large pieces.
4. Place everything in a food processor or blender and puree for 2 to 5 minutes, adding water a little at a time, until very smooth and a bit fluffy. Add more or less water to reach the consistency you like; I stopped when it was similar to yogurt.
5. Serve by itself, over fresh berries or fruit, or on your favorite raw cereal or granola!
KhaasLadki's ThoughtsBy KhaasLadki
A yummy pudding or mousse-like dish with a nice, yogurt-like tang.
It’s great on grawnola, fruit, or eaten by itself!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note