CHOCOLATE BANANA OAT GROAT CRACKERS
1 cup oat groats (soaked overnight)
2 large dates (pitted, chopped)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon or more raw cacao
CASHEW WHIPPED CREAM
Cashews (soaked overnight)
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon agave nectar
1. To make the crackers, place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Spread on Teflex and dehydrate overnight or until cracker texture.
3. For the whipped cream, place all ingredients in a Vitamix or high speed blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. It should not be runny.
4. Refrigerate to chill.
5. Break a piece of the cracker and place whipped cream on top.
6. Add blueberries or your favorite fruit--berries work best.
7. Layer another cracker on top and repeat whipped cream and fruit. Serve chilled.
I decided to play around with oat groats and discovered this ensemble.
Chocolate banana oat groat crackers can be eaten by itself, or used for dipping cacao fondue or cashew whipped cream.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2019 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!