Rating4.4/5 (from 8 ratings)4.375
1 cauliflower (florets only)
1 cup water
¾ cup pine nuts
1 tablespoon garam masala (or substitute with a little hot red chili pepper)
1 tablespoon special curry blend (hot and spicy Indian type)
1 tablespoon fresh ginger
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup fresh peas
1 handful fresh coriander
1 tablespoon raw olive oil
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon fresh ginger
½ small red hot chili pepper (deseeded)
1. Pulse the cauliflower a few times in the food processor so it is like rice.
2. In the blender, add pine nuts, water, garam masala, special curry blend, salt, and ginger. Blend until smooth like heavy thick cream. Have a taste.
3. Mix the cream with the cauliflower. Add peas and coriander and stir in by hand or with your hands (like I do).
4. Puree in the blender dates, olive oil, banana, cumin, ginger, chili pepper, and salt.
5. Put a few dollops of the sweet sauce on top of the cauliflower curry. (Some prefer it without sweet sauce.)
Zoe's ThoughtsBy Zoe
This is slightly adapted from the samosa recipe in Raw Food Real World by Sarma M. and Matthew Kenney.
You can make Indian crepes or even tortilla type breads and wrap the curry in it up to make samosas with it, or just eat it with the sauce as it is.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Getting Protein on a fruit-based diet.ryanm47 - 5 hours 8 min ago
Wic LocsTrillMaxx - 2 days 19 hours ago
Is it normal to have random sleep problems?TammiTrue - 2 days 20 hours ago
Raw Community Liverpool UKHarmony1 - 5 days 6 hours ago
Eat a Ground Avocado Pit?jamesb1112 - 6 days 13 hours ago