Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
Yield4-6 small baskets
1 tablespoon cacao powder
Pinch of sea salt
1/2 cup flax (ground)
1 tablespoon agave syrup
1/2 cup sunflower seeds (ground)
1. Grate the zucchini and place into a bowl.
2. Stir in the cacao and coat evenly.
3. Add in the other ingredients and mix well.
4. Equally divide mixture into 4-7 balls.
5. Flatten each ball and dry in the dehydrator for 1-2 hours at 145 Fahrenheit.
6. Flip over and make an indentation in the center of each piece and mold into a basket shape.
7. Dry a further 2 hours at 115 Fahrenheit or until completely dry.
8. Place your chocolate eggs into the baskets and serve.
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
Lovely edible chocolate baskets for holding your Easter egg!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
What should I eat? I am so hungry!!!!!!ClaireT - 11 hours 5 min ago
Really Dry Skinglenn_r - 16 hours 27 min ago
What Things You Should not Put in Grinder or Blender?glenn_r - 16 hours 46 min ago
Infrared SaunaClaireT - 1 day 8 hours ago
infrared sauna vs traditional saunaDavidcam - 2 days 17 hours ago