Rating5/5 (from 6 ratings)5
10 ounces fresh spinach
1/2 red onion
1 1/2 cups almonds (soaked and dehydrated)
1/2 cup raw cashews (soaked and dehydrated)
1/4 cup olive oil
1 1/2 cups water
1/3 cup lemon juice
2 teaspoons nutritional flakes
4 garlic cloves
2 teaspoons sea salt
1 teaspoon psyllium husk (optional; increases thickness of dip)
Chopped red bell pepper (optional)
1. Chop spinach and red onion and place in mixing bowl.
2. Put remaining ingredients (except bell pepper) in blender and blend until smooth.
3. Combine blended ingredients with spinach and red onion and mix.
4. Chill for 1-2 hours to increase the dip's thickness.
5. Garnish with chopped red bell pepper for color.
Halderman's ThoughtsBy halderman
This is a raw, dairy-free, creamed spinach dip sure to delight all. It is loaded with spinach and has a delicious creamy taste.
Serve with flax crackers or cut veggies. You may just be tempted to make it a meal!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Staying raw during quarantineClaireT - 12 hours 27 min ago
Alkaline water - healthy or not?katherinep - 2 days 1 hour ago
Body craving warm foods to stay warmkatherinep - 2 days 2 hours ago
I have been buying organic oats from a prominent supplier. They will not sprout.ClaireT - 1 week 1 day ago
Should I sprout all my seeds and nuts?ClaireT - 1 week 1 day ago