Rating4.3/5 (from 4 ratings)4.25
1 cup almonds (soaked for 8 hours)
½ cup dates
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon water
2-3 ripe bananas (mashed)
1 cup pistachios
½ cup water
¼ cup dates
Kiwi, strawberries, nectarines, or mango
1. Combine all the crust ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Place the crust on a plate into a round loaf.
3. Spread the bananas on top of the crust.
4. Place all the cream ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
5. Spread the cream on top of the bananas.
6. Slice the fruits and decorate the plate.
7. Freeze the cake for 2 hours.
Gill's ThoughtsBy Gill
The sweetness of the crust, strawberries, and the mango goes well with the sourness of the kiwi.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Really Dry SkinLillyDaplyn - 14 hours 43 min ago
Skin Care ProductsLillyDaplyn - 15 hours 29 min ago
Raw vegan eco village in Africa or Australia?mariyahkaitlyn - 23 hours 1 min ago
notcicing my teeth are becoming see throughtomp6 - 1 day 12 hours ago
Is it normal to have random sleep problems?mariyahkaitlyn - 1 day 21 hours ago