Yield9 inch round tart
2 1/4 cups almonds (ground)
3/4 cup dates (unsoaked)
1/2 chopped dried mangoes (soaked for 10 minutes)
Your choice of kiwis, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, etc.
1. Grind almonds in a food processor or blender.
2. Add dates. Process/blend until coarse yet fully mixed together.
3. Place crust mix in a pie pan and place in the refrigerator.
4. Blend fresh mangoes with dried mangoes until creamy and smooth. Spoon into the pie crust.
5. Slice fruit and/or arrange berries on top of mango filling.
6. Place back in the refrigerator before serving.
Kiwi324's ThoughtsBy kiwi324
A delicious tart with a nutty crust, mango pudding middle, and fruit on the top.
Mmmm and easy to make!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Buy Passports, Drivers license,ID Cards,Visas:(whatsapp..+1(604)373-1713)etcyefaiw - 1 hour 2 min ago
Green Smoothie - Detox Symptoms? (I am sick)Katie_Walker - 13 hours 36 min ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!freeappsf - 1 day 16 min ago
Skin Care Productsemmal9673 - 1 day 11 hours ago
acne scarsanandhis - 2 days 11 hours ago