Yield9 inch round tart
2 1/4 cups almonds (ground)
3/4 cup dates (unsoaked)
1/2 chopped dried mangoes (soaked for 10 minutes)
Your choice of kiwis, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, etc.
1. Grind almonds in a food processor or blender.
2. Add dates. Process/blend until coarse yet fully mixed together.
3. Place crust mix in a pie pan and place in the refrigerator.
4. Blend fresh mangoes with dried mangoes until creamy and smooth. Spoon into the pie crust.
5. Slice fruit and/or arrange berries on top of mango filling.
6. Place back in the refrigerator before serving.
Kiwi324's ThoughtsBy kiwi324
A delicious tart with a nutty crust, mango pudding middle, and fruit on the top.
Mmmm and easy to make!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Ladies: Treating Strep B Naturallykendalg - 7 hours 36 min ago
What is the opposite of RAW FOOD?ClaireT - 1 day 1 min ago
Fat, Tired of trying to lose weight.TammiTrue - 2 days 17 hours ago
Shower Filterandrewp - 6 days 8 hours ago
Question about Natural beauty products and makeup............vasud - 1 week 15 hours ago