Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldOne excalibur dehydrator sheet
1 cup sun dried tomato
1 cup flax meal
¼ cup fresh basil leaves
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon salt
1 Take the sun dried tomatoes and soak them overnight. Reserve the soaking liquid.
2. Chop all ingredients,except soak water, fine in food processor.
3. Adjust seasonings to taste.
4. With processor running, add reserved soaking water until mixture starts to stick together.
5. Spread on parchment on mesh or Teflex sheet. Cover with food wrap, and roll smooth with rolling pin.
6. Score into desired size crackers. If desired, replace wrap and emboss each cracker with a stamp.
7. Dehydrate at 115 Fahrenheit for 8 hours.
Evergreen's ThoughtsBy evergreen
Delicious and so good!
Note: see recipe variation in my vegan Velveeta recipe.
Also, some more ideas for forming breads/crackers on my crazy carrot bread recipe.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Does anyone have any natural deodorant ideas?rashimggoel - 15 hours 21 min ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....jonnahd - 2 days 17 hours ago
Partially dehydrate energy ballsClaireT - 4 days 9 hours ago
Natural PerfumeTammiTrue - 6 days 2 hours ago
Best Affordable BlenderClaireT - 1 week 2 days ago