Raw fruit dip
Shelf Life4 days in fridge
Rating5/5 (from 13 ratings)5
- 1. Blend all ingredients together in your high speed blender until very smooth and creamy.
- 2. Chill in the fridge for a couple of hours after blending because it'll firm up nicely that way.
- 3. Enjoy!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This raw fruit dip is total comfort food for me. It's the same texture as cream cheese icing, which I used to love... Creamy and almost tangy, mmm!
Try this raw food fruit dip as a dessert. Serve this dip in a bowl with sliced fruit, such as apples, grapes, orange sections, pineapple, etc. Perfect dessert for SAD people and raw fooders alike.
This raw fruit dip also doubles as a very nice icing for raw cakes.
This fruit dip tastes best if kept chilled in the fridge.
Serve this raw fruit dip for dessert tonight! Goes so well with bananas, pineapple and strawberries! Mmm.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, and Iron.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes