1 1/2 cups dried apricots (soaked 30-60 minutes)
2 cups almonds
3 large dates (pitted)
2 tablespoons almond butter
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon vanilla
1/4 cup soak water (reserved from apricots and dates)
1. Soak almonds in water overnight. Drain and rinse.
2. Soak the apricots and dates in water for around 30 minutes to soften. Drain and set aside soak water.
3. In a food processor, chop almonds until fine. Add dates, apricots, almond butter, cinnamon, and vanilla.
4. Blend drizzle in water until a dough-like paste is formed (will be a little chunky).
5. To form, roll all dough into a large loaf shape cut into biscotti. Dehydrate at 110 Fahrenheit for 20 hours.
6. Flip off non-stick sheets and return to dehydrator for 4-8 hours
7. Stores well in plastic bags in the freezer.
Chewy, sweet, and buttery. These Apricot Biscotti with Almonds turned out really well.
Confucius called apricots "moons of the faithful" because he ascribed his knowledge to the apricot tree.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2019 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!