1 cup pecans
1/4 cup to 1/3 cup dates
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch of sea salt
4 peaches (sliced thinly)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1. In a food processor, blend pecans with cinnamon and sea salt until crumbly.
2. Add dates, starting at 1/4 cup and blend. Add dates as needed until doughy consistency is reached (i.e., the mixture sticks together).
3. Press into pan.
4. Chill in fridge for 1-2 hours.
5. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until peaches are well and evenly coated with the spices.
6. Spoon into crust.
7. Serve topped with almond cream.
Cupcakes revenge's ThoughtsBy cupcakes revenge
Deliciously spiced peaches in a candied pecan crust!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Does anyone have any natural deodorant ideas?rashimggoel - 14 min 59 sec ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....jonnahd - 2 days 1 hour ago
Partially dehydrate energy ballsClaireT - 3 days 18 hours ago
Natural PerfumeTammiTrue - 5 days 11 hours ago
Best Affordable BlenderClaireT - 1 week 1 day ago