YieldOne dehydrator tray 9-18 pieces depending on how big you cut
3/4 cup flax seeds (ground)
3/4 cup sunflower seeds (ground)
1 cup sauerkraut
1/2 cup water
Sea salt as required
1. Place the ground seeds in a large bowl.
2. If your sauerkraut is rather chunky add it to the blender with the water and blend briefly, other wise just add the sauerkraut and water in to the bowl with the ground seeds.
3. Mix it all up well and spread thinly over a teflex sheet or parchment paper.
4. Taste a bit and if it doesn't seem salty enough sprinkle the top lightly with sea salt and press it in.
5. Dehydrate at 145 Fahrenheit for an hour before lowering the temperature to 105-110 Fahrenheit and dehydrate until you reach your desired texture. I like it more bready than cracker like and today it took about 10 hours.
6. If you have left over almond pulp you can use that to replace some of the sunflower seeds, but obviously it then would not be nut free.
7. Serve with your favourite nut cheese or pate.
Fee's ThoughtsBy Fee
I saw an advert for sauerkraut crackers and though I could make my own given the price so I had a go.
I based it on Matt Amsden's Onion Bread in Rawvolution.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Skincare recipes????melinas - 19 hours 7 min ago
Been raw almost a month was decent first week now nothing but tiredness sensitivity weakness etcdanielk4739 - 1 day 5 hours ago
Need certain supplement reccomendationsOptimally Organic - 1 day 15 hours ago
Looking for Raw Foods Male Weight Lifting Meal PlanRawFitness - 1 day 16 hours ago
where to buy chia seeds3lephant - 1 day 16 hours ago