8 very ripe bananas
2 ripe avocados
4 tablespoons raw cacao or carob
3 tablespoons raw honey or agave syrup
¼ cup cashews (soaked)
1. Blend the bananas and form 4 big pancakes on Teflex sheets.
2. Dehydrate at 105 Fahrenheit till soft but pliable. This may take 12-16 hours.
3. You may flip them at the end and dehydrate for another 2 hours on the mesh screen.
4. For the chocolate cream, blend the avocados, cacao or carob, cashews, and honey with enough water to reach a creamy, but not runny, consistency.
5. For the strawberry sauce, blend 6 strawberries with 3-4 tablespoons water to make the sauce.
6. Distribute the chocolate cream equally on the 4 pancakes. Chop the remaining 4 strawberries and put on top of the cream.
7. Roll up the pancakes and pour the strawberry sauce over them. Enjoy!
This was my first attempt at making fruit leather.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2020 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!