1 cup sunflower seeds (unsoaked)
1 cup corn
¼ cup flax seeds
¼ tablespoon salt
1. I find that each cob of corn provides 1/2 cup of corn, so you will need at least 2 cobs.
2. Soak the sunflower seeds (probably should take 12 hours or less.) Drain the sunflower seeds. (I use a jar and cheesecloth.)
3. Use a food processor on the corn and soaked sunflower seeds.
4. Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
5. Dry in a dehydrator until crispy. Usually takes 24 hours. I like to make them thick, because they seem to taste better that way, though they take longer to dry.
Mewmewmint's ThoughtsBy mewmewmint
Very yummy, savory, simple crackers.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Eating just fruitTammiTrue - 18 hours 52 min ago
Really Dry Skinamelykruskal - 3 days 6 hours ago
Best Juicers? Anything new coming soon?rawtarian_jack - 4 days 12 hours ago
How Long Can I Live On Just Juicesrawtarian_jack - 4 days 12 hours ago
Extremely High Cholesterol :(jpl47 - 5 days 18 hours ago