5 ears of corn (white sweet are my favorite)
2 carrots (juiced)
2 celery stalks (juiced)
1 leek or half a medium onion (juiced)
1 avocado (diced)
2 cloves of garlic (minced)
1 cup very warm water
1 tablespoon coconut oil or other oil
2 teaspoons parsley (fresh, minced)
1 teaspoon marjoram (minced)
1 teaspoon thyme (minced)
1 teaspoon sea salt
1. Cut the corn kernels from 2 of the cobs using a good knife.
2. “Milk” the other 3 ears of corn using a box grater. Do this by grating the corn all the way down to the cob. The result will be a mix of solids and liquids (really sweet).
3. Juice the carrots, celery, and leek (or onion).
4. Add the juice to the blender.
5. Add in all the other ingredients and blend until thick and chowdery.
6. Stir in the kernels of reserved corn and serve.
Harmonylia's ThoughtsBy harmonylia
Warm and sweet rich chowder that took very little time to throw together.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note