2 cups dried garbanzo beans or chickpeas (sprouted)
¼ cup raw tahini
Juice of 1 lemon
Clove of garlic (minced)
6 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup sun-dried tomato (soaked till soft)
1 cup spinach
1. In a food processor, combine all the hummus ingredients except the sun-dried tomatoes and spinach.
2. Divide hummus into three portions, leaving one of the portions in the food processor.
3. Put sun-dried tomatoes in the food processor with the hummus. Blend until creamy and slightly chunky. Remove sun-dried tomato hummus. Set aside.
4. Rinse processor and add spinach with the second portion of hummus. Combine thoroughly.
5. Sprouting is super easy. Place garbanzo beans in a glass jar or bowl and cover it with water. Let it soak in the refrigerator overnight.
6. Drain beans then fill with water and drain again. Set the jar at a 45º angle with good air flow.
7. Continue to rinse and drain for a day or two until little white tails sprout from the bean.
The perfect vegetable + dip combo!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2019 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!