Raw chocolate haystacks
Shelf Life5 days in fridge
- 1. Add all ingredients into large bowl except the shredded coconut.
- 2. Stir with spoon until well mixed.
- 3. Once combined, add shredded coconut. Stir again until well combined.
- 4. Form into 12 small mounds and place on plate. Refrigerate for one hour. (Haystacks will harden when cooled.)
- 5. Store leftover haystacks in refrigerator.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
No equipment required! Which means less dishes to clean, which is always a good thing!
These raw chocolate haystacks are awesome. I like to store them in the fridge for quick sugar fixes. These haystacks are probably one of my top 5 favourite recipes because they are really quick and really good!
Best served cold, straight-out of the fridge because coconut oil will liquify again once warm. (Note: you can freeze them for longer storage, but they are moist and much better when refrigerated rather than frozen.)
To get the white-coconut effect as seen in the picture, roll your finished haystacks in some additional shredded coconut before freezing.
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Calories.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Dietary Fiber, and Riboflavin.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes