2 large zucchini
2 large carrots
1 cup snow peas
½ cup flaxseed
½ cup buckwheat
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon coriander
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon ginger
½ teaspoon turmeric
1 strand saffron
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 cups water
1. Grate the zucchini and carrots and place in a bowl. Slice the onion thinly and add to the vegetables. Process or chop the peas and add to the vegetables.
2. Combine the batter ingredients in a blender until smooth and creamy. It should be the consistency of pancake batter.
3. Stir in about a cupful of the batter into the vegetables to coat evenly.
4. Take 1 tablespoons of the pakora mixture at a time and place on lined Teflex sheets.
5. Dehydrate at 145 Fahrenheit for 2 hours turning over when the top side is dry. Continue drying until crispy on the outside and still moist on the inside.
6. Serve with warmed tomato sauce as a dip.
7. Tomato Sauce: Combine two tomatoes, one red bell pepper, two tablespoons olive oil, one handful fresh basil leaves or coriander, a dash cayenne pepper, ¼ teaspoon sea salt, and one cup water.
8. Blend the above into a smooth sauce. Serve warm with the pakora.
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
Crispy on the outside tasty pakora to dip in tomato sauce.
Served here with eggplant wafers.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawalonab - 2 hours 2 min ago
Juice or smoothie to start the morning?mommyMia - 8 hours 42 min ago
Best Digital Marketing Service Provider in Hyderabad | BOXFinitynikitha - 14 hours 2 min ago
Skin Care ProductsOliviaHartley - 15 hours 5 min ago
How To Care Natural Hair?Daveburton - 1 day 14 hours ago