2 cups sunflower seeds
4 cups wheat berries (sprouted)
1 tablespoon onions (chopped)
Dash of sea salt
1/2 yellow onion
Bragg's Liquid Aminos
1. Cut the 1/2 yellow onion into thin slices and marinate in enough bragg's to cover slices. Let stand.
2. Process sunflower seeds until fine, then add salt, onion, and wheat berries. Process until "doughy." Small amounts of water can be added if the dough is too thick.
3. Form dough into bagel shapes on dehydrator sheet lined with parchment paper (or Teflex).
4. Spread marinated onions out on a separate dehydrator sheet (also lined).
5. Dehydrate 6 hours at 105 degrees.
6. After 6 hours, flip the bagels onto a new, unlined sheet (remove old liner). Take the marinated onions from the other sheet and press them into the tops of the bagels (should curve around the hole). Dehydrate another 8 hours. Left-over marinated onions can be eaten as is, on salads, or atop raw cream cheese when you eat the bagel.
7. Cut the bagels in half and lay them open to finish dehydrating until desired texture is reached.
Holistica's ThoughtsBy holistica
A dense, heavy dehydrated bagel based on Allissa Cohen's "Rye Bagels."
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Fruitarians and mushroomsCreepyCyborg - 5 hours 21 min ago
Whatsapp: +1(219)250-8103) Buy DELF B2 certificate, Buy DALF Certificatemariyahkaitlyn - 5 hours 29 min ago
Algae Oil DHA EPAannas2585 - 18 hours 33 min ago
WhatsApp:+447312225966-Buy Ielts Certificate Without Exam in USA-Buy Ielts Certificate Without Examcisspccissp020 - 1 day 2 hours ago
WhatsApp:+447312225966-Buy Ielts Certificate Without Exam in Muscat and Omancisspccissp020 - 1 day 2 hours ago