Raw lemonade smoothie
Shelf LifeConsume immediately
Yield1 large smoothie
- 1. Throw all raw lemonade smoothie ingredients in blender and blend away until smooth!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Raw lemonade smoothies are refreshing during the summer. There's something very cooling about that tart, tangy taste.
The color of this raw lemonade smoothie doesn't look very lemony due to the darkness of the dates, but the taste will be lemony-zingy!
I just love lemon-flavoured raw food recipes, like these raw lemon cookies.
Remember that you should always put the softest ingredients, such as bananas, in first. That way they're close to the blender's blade and make it easier to blend.
If you don't have a high-speed blender (such as a VitaMix) I might leave out the celery because celery is kind of stringy if not blended well. Also, if you don't have a high-speed blender make sure your dates are soft. If you have really hard dates, soak them in warmish water for half-an-hour or so.
Tip: If you don't have celery, try adding a handful of fresh parsley instead!
- This recipe is very low in Fat, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Calories.
- This recipe is an excellent source of Vitamin C, and Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is a good source of Dietary Fiber.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Iron, Riboflavin, and Vitamin K.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Related To This Recipe
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes