Rating3.4/5 (from 5 ratings)3.4
1½ cups cashews
2 cups water
1½ cups agave nectar
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 teaspoons hemp oil
2 teaspoons vanilla
½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
Pinch of sea salt
1. Put cashews and avocados in food processor and mix until smooth.
2. Slowly mix in water.
3. Mix in remaining ingredients until smooth.
4. Pour into container and place in freezer.
5. Take out every half hour until it’s frozen and stir thoroughly. It takes a while to freeze, so you don’t have to stir it for the first few hours as much as you will need to at the end.
6. Add the cacao nibs during this time. Enjoy : )
Onion's ThoughtsBy onion
I came back from class on Friday looking forward to eating this, only to find most of it gone!
One of my roommates had eaten it, and I was livid. However, once I found out who it was, she apologized and then bought me coconut oil, cashews, and 10 avocados. : )
This is rather sweet.
The first time I made this, I used a light agave nectar. I used blue agave the second time, and it came out a lot sweeter, so I added some cacao nibs to it, which worked out nicely.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Detox Rash?????Harmony1 - 4 hours 2 min ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?ClaireT - 1 day 3 hours ago
Coconut Goddess' raw vegan diet plan for fat loss and healthClaireT - 1 day 3 hours ago
Do chia seeds need soaking?TammiTrue - 6 days 4 hours ago
Activated Living Hemp FoodsTammiTrue - 6 days 4 hours ago