Rating4/5 (from 11 ratings)4
2 cups wheat berries, sprouted one day
½ cup dates
CINNAMON RAISIN BREAD
¼ cup raisins
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Process wheat and dates through juicer with blank/solid plate. Mix well. (A high powered food processor will work too if you don’t have a juicer).
2. For cinnamon raisin bread, add cinnamon and raisins and mix well.
3. For banana bread, process bananas with wheat and dates, then add vanilla and cinnamon.
4. Form into 2-3 loaves of bread. Place on teflex or parchment paper in dehydrator at 105F for 4-6 hours.
5. Turn bread over (removing teflex or parchment) and dehydrate for 4-6 more hours, or until desired moisture is obtained.
Renoir's ThoughtsBy Renoir
This is the best bread I have ever eaten and it is so simple, it is ridiculous.
This will curb any cooked bread cravings. Trust me!
I made this yesterday, and came home for lunch today craving something cooked. I grabbed this out of the dehydrator and I just scarfed down a whole loaf of cinnamon raisin bread in less than 10 minutes.
Really good warmed in the dehydrator with whipped buttery spread. I already have another batch of wheat berries soaking to sprout.
This is based on Rose Lee Calabro’s book “Living in the Raw” but her wheat bread has only 2 ingredients. Other ingredients can be added for variety.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
jackfruitBlue_Eyes - 1 day 8 hours ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 3 days 2 hours ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 4 days 1 hour ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 4 days 1 hour ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 4 days 7 hours ago