Rating4/5 (from 11 ratings)4
2 cups wheat berries (sprouted 1 day)
½ cup dates
CINNAMON RAISIN BREAD
¼ cup raisins
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Process wheat and dates through juicer with a blank/solid plate. Mix well. A high powered food processor will work too if you don’t have a juicer.
2. For cinnamon raisin bread, add cinnamon and raisins and mix well.
3. For banana bread, process bananas with wheat and dates, then add vanilla and cinnamon.
4. Form into 2-3 loaves of bread. Place on Teflex or parchment paper in dehydrator at 105 Fahrenheit for 4-6 hours.
5. Turn bread over (removing Teflex or parchment) and dehydrate for 4-6 more hours, or until desired moisture is obtained.
Renoir's ThoughtsBy Renoir
This is the best bread I have ever eaten and it is so simple, it is ridiculous.
This will curb any cooked bread cravings. Trust me!
I made this yesterday, and came home for lunch today craving something cooked. I grabbed this out of the dehydrator and I just scarfed down a whole loaf of cinnamon raisin bread in less than 10 minutes.
Really good warmed in the dehydrator with whipped buttery spread. I already have another batch of wheat berries soaking to sprout.
This is based on Rose Lee Calabro’s book “Living in the Raw” but her wheat bread has only 2 ingredients. Other ingredients can be added for variety.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Really Dry Skinjayleenm - 5 min 3 sec ago
Buy Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,VisA Whatsapp:....+15152003614scornjames - 3 hours 40 min ago
Buy genuine EU, US Passport (email@example.com) Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Cardscornjames - 3 hours 43 min ago
My mom has psoriasisirvines - 4 hours 40 min ago
Face?irvines - 4 hours 43 min ago