Rating4/5 (from 11 ratings)4
2 cups wheat berries, sprouted one day
½ cup dates
CINNAMON RAISIN BREAD
¼ cup raisins
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Process wheat and dates through juicer with blank/solid plate. Mix well. (A high powered food processor will work too if you don’t have a juicer).
2. For cinnamon raisin bread, add cinnamon and raisins and mix well.
3. For banana bread, process bananas with wheat and dates, then add vanilla and cinnamon.
4. Form into 2-3 loaves of bread. Place on teflex or parchment paper in dehydrator at 105F for 4-6 hours.
5. Turn bread over (removing teflex or parchment) and dehydrate for 4-6 more hours, or until desired moisture is obtained.
Renoir's ThoughtsBy Renoir
This is the best bread I have ever eaten and it is so simple, it is ridiculous.
This will curb any cooked bread cravings. Trust me!
I made this yesterday, and came home for lunch today craving something cooked. I grabbed this out of the dehydrator and I just scarfed down a whole loaf of cinnamon raisin bread in less than 10 minutes.
Really good warmed in the dehydrator with whipped buttery spread. I already have another batch of wheat berries soaking to sprout.
This is based on Rose Lee Calabro’s book “Living in the Raw” but her wheat bread has only 2 ingredients. Other ingredients can be added for variety.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Has anyone tried the bentonite Detox ?francesr - 36 min 30 sec ago
Change in eye colourClaireT - 2 days 44 min ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 2 days 22 hours ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 3 days 12 hours ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 4 days 6 hours ago