Rating4.5/5 (from 6 ratings)4.5
Yield8-12 slices, depending on size
2 cups buckwheat (sprouted)
1 cup almond meal
1 celery stalk
1 yellow squash
1 cup cauliflower florets
½ cup water
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ cup golden flax seeds (ground)
1 teaspoon sea salt
1. In blender, blend buckwheat, almond meal, banana, celery, squash, and cauliflower. Add olive oil and salt to taste.
2. Add water as needed for consistency and to help the mixture move through the blender.
3. In a bowl, mix ground flax seeds with the rest of the mixture.
4. Spread mixture into sliced bread sized pieces on parchment paper (or Teflex).
5. Dehydrate overnight or until it looks done. Flip halfway through dehydrating.
6. Top with whipped buttery spread, and/or cinnamon for cinnamon toast (pictured here), or almond butter and raw jam for a peanut butter and jelly.
Renoir's ThoughtsBy Renoir
Delicious bread for cinnamon toast, peanut butter and jelly, or just bread and butter.
Also good for making “croutons” for stuffing during the holidays.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
How do you not get bored of just raw fruit and veg 24-7?????jeddoveyl - 20 hours 6 min ago
Natural Hair ColorClaireT - 1 day 9 hours ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 6 days 1 hour ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 1 week 1 day ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 1 week 2 days ago