Yield15 balls, depending upon how much you eat while you make them!
74 grams dates
74 grams oat flakes
26 grams sultanas or raisins
20 grams cashew nuts
4 grams walnuts
4 grams almonds
1 apple (cored, peeled, chopped)
10 grams cocoa powder, carob, or cacao
1. Blend the oats and the cocoa together in a high powered blender or grinder to make a gritty flour.
2. Run the remaining ingredients through a champion juicer or similar or blast in a food processor until it is all amalgamated together.
3. Mix in the oat and cocoa until it's nicely combined.
4. Break off small pieces and roll into balls.
5. Place in tiny cases and store in the fridge. You can also roll them in coconut if you wish.
Fee's ThoughtsBy Fee
Little chocolate balls, or a large lump, if you prefer!
Made from oats, nuts, and fruit.
Based on the Nakd Cocoa Loco Bars made in Wales. Hence, the very odd amounts!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Benefits of magic mushroom?craigm9010 - 16 hours 38 min ago
Raw salad dressingayjayrose - 2 days 4 hours ago
Vegan Diet, Mostly Raw for about 6 Weeks - Howdy All!ayjayrose - 2 days 4 hours ago
Ouch! My sensitive teethClaireT - 2 days 8 hours ago
Bentonite Clay Eliminates?arianwillims - 2 days 20 hours ago