Yield15 balls, depending upon how much you eat while you make them!
74 grams dates
74 grams oat flakes
26 grams sultanas or raisins
20 grams cashew nuts
4 grams walnuts
4 grams almonds
1 apple (cored, peeled, chopped)
10 grams cocoa powder, carob, or cacao
1. Blend the oats and the cocoa together in a high powered blender or grinder to make a gritty flour.
2. Run the remaining ingredients through a champion juicer or similar or blast in a food processor until it is all amalgamated together.
3. Mix in the oat and cocoa until it's nicely combined.
4. Break off small pieces and roll into balls.
5. Place in tiny cases and store in the fridge. You can also roll them in coconut if you wish.
Fee's ThoughtsBy Fee
Little chocolate balls, or a large lump, if you prefer!
Made from oats, nuts, and fruit.
Based on the Nakd Cocoa Loco Bars made in Wales. Hence, the very odd amounts!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
stretch marks...MarioG33 - 14 hours 20 min ago
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?ClaireT - 1 day 18 hours ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 5 days 4 hours ago
Family food and raw foodcelinew - 5 days 6 hours ago
Really Dry Skinpauliasmith6745 - 5 days 10 hours ago