YieldAbout 5 pancakes
1 apple (skin removed)
¾ cup flax seeds (ground)
2 tablespoons maple syrup
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup water
1. Process apple in a food processor or blender.
2. Add the remaining ingredients (except blueberries and strawberries) and blend until a batter is formed. You can add more water if it is too thick, but you want it pretty thick to shape it.
3. Put a large scoop on the teflex sheet and form into a pancake.
4. Take two smaller dollops and form ears (you can use a spoon or small spatula to shape the face).
5. Add eyes for blueberries and cut strawberries for mouths.
6. Put in dehydrator at 105 Fahrenheit. After 3 hours, flip using a spatula and dehydrate for another 3 hours.
7. Serve with maple syrup.
Aziah's ThoughtsBy Aziah
I got the idea for these adorable bear-pancakes when watching 27 Dresses and knew my kids would love them, and they do!
I make them late morning and serve them for dinner that night.
Pic taken before dehydrating.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
stretch marks...MarioG33 - 14 hours 11 min ago
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?ClaireT - 1 day 18 hours ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 5 days 4 hours ago
Family food and raw foodcelinew - 5 days 6 hours ago
Really Dry Skinpauliasmith6745 - 5 days 9 hours ago