Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
3 cups fruit (chopped)
1 cup raisins (soaked for several hours till plump)
¼ cup agave
Juice of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup nuts
1 cup dates
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1. In a small bowl, cover raisins with water and set aside to plump.
2. Once raisins are plump, drain and add to a larger bowl along with chopped fruit (I used a combination of pear and granny smith apple), agave, lemon juice, vanilla, and spices (to taste). Stir gently.
3. In a food processor, pulse nuts until crumbly, but not fine. Add dates and salt. Pulse until combined.
4. Add a few spoonfuls to the fruit, stirring gently.
5. Sprinkle the remaining nut mixture on top.
ĸiтs©нÿ-♥-нiррiε's ThoughtsBy ĸiтs©нÿ-♥-нiррiε
I need to think of some more clever raw puns!
I ate mine right away at room temperature, but I’m sure it would be great if allowed to chill so the flavors can meld together.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 15 hours 33 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 15 hours 34 min ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 15 hours 36 min ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 1 day 22 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 5 days 3 hours ago