Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
3 cups fruit (chopped)
1 cup raisins (soaked for several hours till plump)
¼ cup agave
Juice of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup nuts
1 cup dates
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1. In a small bowl, cover raisins with water and set aside to plump.
2. Once raisins are plump, drain and add to a larger bowl along with chopped fruit (I used a combination of pear and granny smith apple), agave, lemon juice, vanilla, and spices (to taste). Stir gently.
3. In a food processor, pulse nuts until crumbly, but not fine. Add dates and salt. Pulse until combined.
4. Add a few spoonfuls to the fruit, stirring gently.
5. Sprinkle the remaining nut mixture on top.
ĸiтs©нÿ-♥-нiррiε's ThoughtsBy ĸiтs©нÿ-♥-нiррiε
I need to think of some more clever raw puns!
I ate mine right away at room temperature, but I’m sure it would be great if allowed to chill so the flavors can meld together.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Change in eye colourClaireT - 23 hours 33 min ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 1 day 21 hours ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 2 days 10 hours ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 3 days 5 hours ago
New Mommy and NEED Weightloss SupportRin - 3 days 5 hours ago