Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
3 cups fruit (chopped)
1 cup raisins (soaked for several hours till plump)
¼ cup agave
Juice of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup nuts
1 cup dates
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1. In a small bowl, cover raisins with water and set aside to plump.
2. Once raisins are plump, drain and add to a larger bowl along with chopped fruit (I used a combination of pear and granny smith apple), agave, lemon juice, vanilla, and spices (to taste). Stir gently.
3. In a food processor, pulse nuts until crumbly, but not fine. Add dates and salt. Pulse until combined.
4. Add a few spoonfuls to the fruit, stirring gently.
5. Sprinkle the remaining nut mixture on top.
ĸiтs©нÿ-♥-нiррiε's ThoughtsBy ĸiтs©нÿ-♥-нiррiε
I need to think of some more clever raw puns!
I ate mine right away at room temperature, but I’m sure it would be great if allowed to chill so the flavors can meld together.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?ClaireT - 11 hours 44 min ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!ClaireT - 11 hours 47 min ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 11 hours 49 min ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 3 days 12 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 4 days 22 hours ago