RAW VEGAN GEFILTEFISH
- 1 C cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 C almonds, soaked overnight
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 1 small carrot
- 1 C green onion, or chives, finely minced
- 1 bunch parsley or fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/2 C lemon juice (more or less, to taste)
- 1 – 2 cloves fresh garlic, finely minced
- 1 T kelp granules (or more, for fishy,salty taste) freshly grated horseradish
In a Champion juicer, fitted with the blank plate, (or food processor) process soaked cashews, almonds, pine nuts,and carrot. (the mixture should be thick)
Place nut/carrot mixture into a large bowl. Add lemon juice,kelp, and water, as needed,to achieve a wet patÃƒÂ© consistency. Add the minced onion, parsley, and minced garlic.
Form balls or patties. Let stand to allow flavors to develop.
Serve over lettuce, with freshly-grated horseradish on the side.
Manifestnow's ThoughtsBy manifestnow
raw vegan gefiltefish for Hanukkah, or whenever.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Should we supplement on a raw diet.charing - 17 hours 20 sec ago
Greetings All!LolaQuiz - 3 days 8 hours ago
Oh No, my hair is breaking offClaire Turnip - 4 days 23 hours ago
HELPPP! RAW VEGAN GIRLS ONLY!Claire Turnip - 1 week 3 days ago
Which should I get - Omega Vert VRT330 or Omega 8006?Claire Turnip - 1 week 6 days ago