Raw Vegan Cheesecake
Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1/4 cup coconut (dried)
1 1/2 cups raw macadamia nuts
1/2 cup dates
Pinch of sea salt (optional)
RAW CASHEW CHEESECAKE FILLING
3 cups cashews
3/4 cup lemon juice
3/4 cup raw honey or other raw sweetener
3/4 cup coconut oil
1 tablespoon vanilla
2 cups frozen mixed berries (or any frozen fruit)
1/2 cup dates
1. Sprinkle coconut on the bottom of cheesecake pan or any glass 'baking' dish.
2. Blend crust ingredients (you'll see when it starts to get 'crusty') in food processor and spread on top of coconut layer.
3. Blend filling ingredients in food processor and then spread on top of crust layer.
4. Cool in fridge or freezer to firm up a bit. It took about 45 minutes in the freezer when I prepared it.
5. Blend sauce ingredients in food processor and then spread on top of cheesecake layer.
Therawmichelle's ThoughtsBy therawmichelle
In this raw food cheesecake, dried coconut is used as the bottom layer (to replace the crumbled graham crackers); macadamias for the bulk of the "crust" layer; and cashews make up most of the "cheese" portion.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?Matt_Raw - 3 hours 8 min ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 1 day 12 hours ago
Family food and raw foodcelinew - 1 day 14 hours ago
Really Dry Skinpauliasmith6745 - 1 day 18 hours ago
so lonely in Green Bay, WIsabrinag - 2 days 54 min ago