1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
pinch sea salt
1/3 cup walnuts
1/4 cup coconut flakes
5 dates, softened in 1/3 C water
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon coconut butter
1 slice pineapple
1/4 cup raw agave
1 sweet potato (peel & slice 1/8 thick)
1. Place first 5 ingredients in food processor and process.
2. Add the next 6 ingredients (including the soak water) and process again until well combined. Tranfer mixture to a large bowl.
3. Add peeled and sliced sweet potato to the mixture and toss with hands until happy.
4. Let sit at room temp for 5 hours and toss when you think about it. This will get the sweet potato nice and soft.
5. Place on teflex sheets then sprinkle with extra coconut and dehydrate at 105 degrees for 2 1/2hrs, flip and dehydrate for another 1 1/2hrs.
6. Remove from teflex sheets and dehydrate for another 7hrs. Let sit in dehydrator until cool. Store in air tight container. These are incredible warm too!
Hemp33's ThoughtsBy hemp33
For those who want something other than chocolate, this is your answer.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.