Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
Pinch of sea salt
1/3 cup walnuts
1/4 cup coconut flakes
5 dates (softened in 1/3 cup water)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon coconut butter
1 pineapple slice
1/4 cup raw agave
1 sweet potato (peeled, sliced 1/8 inch thick)
1. Place the first 5 ingredients in a food processor and process.
2. Add the next 6 ingredients (including the soak water) and process again until well combined. Transfer mixture to a large bowl.
3. Add peeled and sliced sweet potato to the mixture and toss with hands until happy.
4. Let sit at room temperature for 5 hours and toss when you think about it. This will get the sweet potato nice and soft.
5. Place on teflex sheets. Sprinkle with extra coconut.
6. Dehydrate at 105 F for 2 1/2 hours, flip, and dehydrate for another 1 1/2 hours.
7. Remove from teflex sheets and dehydrate for another 7 hours.
8. Let sit in dehydrator until cool.
Hemp33's ThoughtsBy hemp33
For those who want something other than chocolate, this is your answer.
Store in air tight containers. These are incredible warm too!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Shower Filtertilakl - 4 hours 32 min ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?wildebeest - 23 hours 1 min ago
blackheads!!!Ashleybennet - 1 day 7 hours ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 2 days 14 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?wildebeest - 2 days 23 hours ago