3/4 cups raw almonds
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1 1/2 cups dates (pitted)
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1/2 cup strawberries
1. Soak almonds in warm water overnight.
2. Process almonds in food processor. Combine with pitted dates and process again.
3. Combine this mixture with sesame seeds and cacao powder. Mix it well by your hand.
4. Shape this mixture into a bar. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Cut this bar into 1" thick slices. Use strawberries for decoration.
Preparation time: 20-25 minutes.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2019 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!