Rating4.8/5 (from 4 ratings)4.75
Yield8 large or 16 small balls
1 cup mixed nuts (almond, Brazil, walnut, pepita, flax, or just one or two)
1 cup coconut (dry, grated, unsweetened)
2 large bananas
5 tablespoon agave or sweetener of choice
1 teaspoon vanilla bean (ground in a coffee grinder)
1 cup raw sprouted buckwheat flour
Coconut for rolling balls in
1. Add nuts to a food processor and ground until fine.
2. Add coconut, bananas, agave, and vanilla and process until smooth.
3. Then add buckwheat flour slowly through the chute until it thickens.
4. Take a handful of the mix and roll it into a ball.
5. Then roll it in desiccated coconut, repeating until all of the mix is used.
6. Put in the fridge or freezer.
KarenK's ThoughtsBy KarenK
These delicious, light, fluffy balls are really great if you are after a nice treat that is not so heavy as they don’t have any dried fruit.
You could make them even lighter by replacing the ground nut/seeds with another cup of buckwheat flour.
They look good made into big balls!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
I began soaking raw almonds and raw cashews last week without water changes. Are they safe to eat?marcin - 1 day 23 hours ago
Juicing PineappleClaireT - 3 days 23 hours ago
eyelashesharmonys - 4 days 8 hours ago
Eating just fruitTammiTrue - 1 week 2 hours ago
Really Dry Skinamelykruskal - 1 week 2 days ago