Rating4.8/5 (from 4 ratings)4.75
Yield8 large or 16 small balls
1 cup mixed nuts (almond, Brazil, walnut, pepita, flax, or just one or two)
1 cup coconut (dry, grated, unsweetened)
2 large bananas
5 tablespoon agave or sweetener of choice
1 teaspoon vanilla bean (ground in a coffee grinder)
1 cup raw sprouted buckwheat flour
Coconut for rolling balls in
1. Add nuts to a food processor and ground until fine.
2. Add coconut, bananas, agave, and vanilla and process until smooth.
3. Then add buckwheat flour slowly through the chute until it thickens.
4. Take a handful of the mix and roll it into a ball.
5. Then roll it in desiccated coconut, repeating until all of the mix is used.
6. Put in the fridge or freezer.
KarenK's ThoughtsBy KarenK
These delicious, light, fluffy balls are really great if you are after a nice treat that is not so heavy as they don’t have any dried fruit.
You could make them even lighter by replacing the ground nut/seeds with another cup of buckwheat flour.
They look good made into big balls!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Pomegranate is on the front lines of skin defensemikem - 6 hours 21 min ago
Less hungry on raw diet?Harmony1 - 11 hours 7 min ago
What You Ate Todayalexg9433 - 20 hours 19 min ago
Lip BalmAmelia421 - 1 day 3 hours ago
What's the best moisturizer for dry skin?Amelia421 - 1 day 3 hours ago