1 ripe cantaloupe (sliced thin)
1 mango (pureed)
1 cup strawberries or any berry (chopped)
1 tablespoon agave
1 teaspoon orange extract
1. Freeze mango puree and stir every so often to break up the crystals. If you forget (like I did lol) just let it sit for a bit and blend again.
2. Slice melon thinly and curl by cutting one piece and connecting the circle tighter.
3. Blend strawberries, agave, and orange extract until smooth.
4. Circle melon into a mini cup. Scoop some mango puree into it.
5. Drizzle berry puree over it.
Light treat that is simple to prepare and easy to assemble.
My girls loved it for dessert tonight.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2020 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!