CARROT FAIRY CAKES
1 1/2 cups carrot pulp (from juiced carrots)
1/2 cup almond meal
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/3 cup walnuts (chopped)
1/3 cup raisins (chopped)
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 teaspoon white Stevia powder
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon + 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
2 pinches of vanilla powder
1/4 cup cashews
1/3 cup lemon juice
2 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
1 tablespoon agave nectar
1/2 teaspoon white Stevia
CARROT FAIRY CAKES
1. Add all the ingredients in a bowl and massage together to blend.
2. Shape into 1-2 tablespoon sized balls and lightly press into the fairy cake molds.
3. Set in the fridge until ready to frost.
4. In a blender, process the cashews into a flour.
5. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend for a few seconds. The frosting should have the consistency of yogurt.
6. Using a teaspoon, spoon the frosting over the top of each fairy cake and smooth over the sides with the spoon. Place in the fridge until ready to eat.
These Carrot Fairy Cakes with Lemon Frosting are the perfect double bite size treats!
This cake recipe is just like the bakes version with a soft fluffy sweet carrot cake with raisins and walnuts but frosted with zingy lemon cream frosting.
The only thing missing from these delectable little fairy cakes is the guilty conscience!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2020 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!