1 cup raw oat groats (soaked 12 hours)
1 cup almond meal
2 tablespoons almond butter
2 tablespoons cashew butter
2 tablespoons agave
2 tablespoons coconut oil or butter
1 tablespoon tahini
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate sauce
1. Place all ingredients, except the raw chocolate, into a food processor and process until well blended.
2. Take 3/4 of the oatmeal mixture and place into a 8 by 8 inch glass Pyrex dish.
3. Place into the dehydrator at 105 Fahrenheit for 5 hours to get a little harder.
4. Remove from dehydrator and spread on raw chocolate sauce of choice. I used the chocolate from the dark chocolate ganache in raw food real world.
5. Then sprinkle remaining 1/4 of oatmeal mixture on top.
6. Put into the fridge to set up for 1/2 an hour to an hour.
7. Serve cold or room temperature. Store in the fridge for freshness.
Kiwi's ThoughtsBy kiwi
This yummy bar was inspired by a cooked oatmeal chocolate bar I used to make.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
I have been buying organic oats from a prominent supplier. They will not sprout.ClaireT - 1 day 6 hours ago
Should I sprout all my seeds and nuts?ClaireT - 1 day 6 hours ago
Raw Food and my Bunkum Gallbladdersandiko - 2 days 13 hours ago
Alkaline water - healthy or not?TammiTrue - 3 days 6 hours ago
FAQs re: Points, Leaderboard and Ranks!ClaireT - 5 days 6 hours ago