1/2 cup cacao butter (melted)
1/2 cup coconut butter (melted)
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 1/2 cups cacao powder
3/4 cup coconut (dehydrated)
1 1/2 cups coconut meat
3 tablespoons coconut butter/oil
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 to 2 packets of stevia
1 1/2 teaspoons mint extract
1/2 teaspoon spirulina (coloring agent)
1. Stir all ingredients together in a bowl that is placed over a large pot of hot water. Set aside.
2. Blend all ingredients together until smooth. If need be, you may need to add a bit of water to keep contents in blender moving.
3. You will need paper or silicone mini-baking cups. Line a miniature cupcake pan with baking cups.
4. Pour a small amount of chocolate in the bottom of each cup.
5. Drop a small amount of the mint mixture on top of the chocolate layer.
6. Cover mint mixture with more chocolate sauce.
7. Once all cups have been poured, place in freezer to firm.
Delicious chocolate cups filled with gooey mint goodness.
For a firmer thin mint, substitute coconut butter/oil with cacao butter.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2019 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!