1 cup fresh young coconut meat (ground into a pulp)
½ teaspoon local farmed honey
2 tablespoons agave nectar
Dash of sea salt
2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
3 tablespoons agave nectar
Your choice of fresh fruit or crushed nuts
1. Blend all ingredients until finely mixed in the food processor.
2. Press into a lined mini-muffin tray. Fill until about halfway up the cup.
3. Stir these ingredients together rapidly until well mixed.
4. Pour to cover in the muffin tray.
5. Place any type of topping as desired in the chocolate. I used the ones listed.
6. Set in freezer and enjoy these tasty treats!
I made this version of the Mounds of Joy recipe on this site, although it is slightly different, and the treats are frozen in mini-muffin tins.
They were so yummy I had to share!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2022 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!