Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
1 cup golden flax (ground)
2 cups wheat berries (soaked, sprouted)
1 cup cashews
1 cup dates
1 cup Brazil nuts
2 tablespoon bee pollen (ground)
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 cup banana (mashed)
1. Use food processor to make a course meal from both the wheat berries and cashews.
2. Rough chop the Brazil nuts and dates.
3. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir, adding water as needed to create a thick dough consistency.
4. Create small loaves by hand and place onto non stick sheet in dehydrator.
5. Dehydrate at 105 degrees for 24 hours or less depending on your machine.
6. Freeze until needed, then thaw and enjoy!
Dexter's ThoughtsBy Dexter
This makes a really good sprouted bread. Yum.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Raw vegan eco village in Africa or Australia?mariyahkaitlyn - 59 min 10 sec ago
notcicing my teeth are becoming see throughtomp6 - 14 hours 6 min ago
Is it normal to have random sleep problems?mariyahkaitlyn - 23 hours 43 min ago
I'm Nit Weighing Myselfdeer4 - 1 day 1 hour ago
Algae Oil DHA EPAannas2585 - 2 days 9 hours ago