Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
1 cup golden flax (ground)
2 cups wheat berries (soaked, sprouted)
1 cup cashews
1 cup dates
1 cup Brazil nuts
2 tablespoon bee pollen (ground)
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 cup banana (mashed)
1. Use food processor to make a course meal from both the wheat berries and cashews.
2. Rough chop the Brazil nuts and dates.
3. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir, adding water as needed to create a thick dough consistency.
4. Create small loaves by hand and place onto non stick sheet in dehydrator.
5. Dehydrate at 105 degrees for 24 hours or less depending on your machine.
6. Freeze until needed, then thaw and enjoy!
Dexter's ThoughtsBy Dexter
This makes a really good sprouted bread. Yum.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
How do you know how much to eat daily?theartluva - 6 hours 33 min ago
Less hungry on raw diet?TammiTrue - 3 days 19 hours ago
Olive oil and honey face maskVanja - 4 days 8 hours ago
How do you know how much to eat daily?mandyi - 4 days 17 hours ago
Lara Bars!lian4 - 5 days 21 hours ago