Yield16-24 bars or balls
½ cup dates (pitted)
½ cup walnuts (soaked)
¾ cup raw almonds
3 tablespoons honey
¾ cup coconut (shredded, unsweetened)
¼ cup raisins
¼ cup cranberries (dried, unsweetened)
3 tablespoons barley green or green magma powder
1. Place almonds into food processor with S blade and grind into a meal texture.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and process into a dough type mixture.
3. For bars, press the dough into an 8×8 inch pan and sprinkle with extra coconut, if you would like.
4. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before cutting into bars.
5. To make energy balls, roll dough into 16-24 balls and roll each ball in coconut.
6. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
Joesc's ThoughtsBy Joesc
An energy bar that I derived from Kim Wilson's book, Everyday Wholesome Eating In the Raw.
Anytime you are experiencing an energy crisis, have a ball or a bar!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Figs-- vegan?ClaireT - 1 day 8 hours ago
FRUITARIAN!!!!greengreengreen - 2 days 2 hours ago
I need to lose stomach fat.greengreengreen - 2 days 2 hours ago
White lines on nailsedwards142 - 4 days 4 min ago
Any low fat recipes? Awful lot of nuts in almost everythingClaireT - 4 days 5 hours ago