Yield16-24 bars or balls
½ cup dates (pitted)
½ cup walnuts (soaked)
¾ cup raw almonds
3 tablespoons honey
¾ cup coconut (shredded, unsweetened)
¼ cup raisins
¼ cup cranberries (dried, unsweetened)
3 tablespoons barley green or green magma powder
1. Place almonds into food processor with S blade and grind into a meal texture.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and process into a dough type mixture.
3. For bars, press the dough into an 8×8 inch pan and sprinkle with extra coconut, if you would like.
4. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before cutting into bars.
5. To make energy balls, roll dough into 16-24 balls and roll each ball in coconut.
6. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
Joesc's ThoughtsBy Joesc
An energy bar that I derived from Kim Wilson's book, Everyday Wholesome Eating In the Raw.
Anytime you are experiencing an energy crisis, have a ball or a bar!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Skincare recipes????melinas - 19 hours 56 min ago
Been raw almost a month was decent first week now nothing but tiredness sensitivity weakness etcdanielk4739 - 1 day 6 hours ago
Need certain supplement reccomendationsOptimally Organic - 1 day 16 hours ago
Looking for Raw Foods Male Weight Lifting Meal PlanRawFitness - 1 day 17 hours ago
where to buy chia seeds3lephant - 1 day 17 hours ago