Rating4.5/5 (from 4 ratings)4.5
YieldServes 2 as an entree
1 Cucumber, Diced
1 Yellow Bell Pepper, Diced
1 Avocado, Cubed
1 Scallion, Sliced Thin
1 cup Spinach, Sliced
2 cup Sprouted Quinoa
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon Spike Seasoning
- Soak Quinoa for 30 minutes, Rinse and Rinse again (it’s important to remove the saponins), Sprout for 12 hours, Rinse
- Dice Cucumber, Dice Yellow Bell Pepper, Thinly slice scallions, Chop Spinach, dice avocado
- Add chopped veggies to Quinoa in a big bowl and toss
- Add some olive oil and Spike Seasoning
- Enjoy with raw crackers, I used the Sun Dried Tomotao Cracker on this site (http://goneraw.com/recipes/34-Sun-Dried-Tomato-Cracker) I added extra sundried tomato and red bell pepper
Avocado_love's ThoughtsBy avocado_love
Quinoa is a great source of protein (12-18%), it contains a balanced set of essential amino acids, making it an unusually complete food. It is a good source of dietary fiber and phosphorus and is high in magnesium and iron.
This salad with the quinoa as a base can be made many ways. i have made this with an avocado a dressing as well.
I don’t tend to measure so quantities are approximate.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Does anyone have any natural deodorant ideas?rashimggoel - 14 hours 28 min ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....jonnahd - 2 days 16 hours ago
Partially dehydrate energy ballsClaireT - 4 days 8 hours ago
Natural PerfumeTammiTrue - 6 days 2 hours ago
Best Affordable BlenderClaireT - 1 week 2 days ago