Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldMakes about 4 glasses (depending on if you share or not)
2 Green Apples, Cored and chopped
1½ Medium Bananas, Broken into peices
20 Green Grapes w/seeds, Washed
18 Small ice cubes
2 cup Orange juice, Freshly squeezed
- Place chopped apples in the blender
- Follow with bananas and grapes
- Add almost all of your ice cubes (save about 4 out)
- Pour orange juice over all
- Blend (you might have to use pulse for the ice cubes) until it’s all blended and smooth
- Add remaining ice cubes and blend slightly until they are just broken but still chunks
- Pour into chilled glasses and enjoy!!
KurdishMom0607's ThoughtsBy KurdishMom0607
It’s been hot all day here in Kurdistan and I was wanting something cool.. I started thinking about a nice smoothie, so I chose my favorite fruits and this is what I came up with.. The combination of sour apples and sweet bananas and tangy o.j. are so good.. I like the seeded grapes because the seeds are kind of like a sub. for flax seeds..
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Anti aging effects of raw foodrobing9010 - 1 day 3 hours ago
I hate my juicer! Help Pleaselizab - 1 day 4 hours ago
Olive oil and honey face masklizab - 2 days 6 hours ago
Is it good to eat only when hungry?lizab - 2 days 6 hours ago
Wrinkles & Fine LinesAlina - 2 days 9 hours ago